Saturday, October 24, 2009

Never

I have no clue on how to name this post. I just know I need to write, there's no human contact available today aside from my droid-looking co-workers this morning, situation out of which I was craftfully able to escape from at least one hour earlier before my time.

It's so strange, when every single one of my entries has kinda showed the solution to a dilemma, for this one to have none. I'm no longer scared of anything else cause I guess it has all happened already. All of the disappointing experiences available to happen, took their course around my short life, and the next one is taking place right now.

What to do when you are left alone? Nothing. That is the solution. Nobody can't be placed back in their senses and everyone has the right to make the choices they make, I wish I had the right to be as irrational on this post as on the decision making that is basing this fresh new dilemma. As if life wasn't about experiences and issues, running, ignoring, avoiding and the sad masking of emotions has become the tools of this parade.

But all I will do is to cease thinking about it. It will no longer be the same. I really don't want to talk about what has happened, my lonely thinking has been taken to the limit of it's creativity and anything else that might be said about the matter won't justify the facts. Never. I guess it's good I can still write...

No comments: