Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ran out of words...(Lust n words 2)

...thinking how i was going to describe it. I have lost all passwords to the passage of my answers; all i have are questions. Have never intended this numbness I feel but then how to explain that u r but u r not.That u have existed and will exist yet u r just the current hope of an exhausted fantasy. Having to re-write words I once wrote for the sake of their own value, stuck in a red couch thinking how much are they really worth. "Chemicals in an unpredictable reaction, chemicals forming a bomb and to stop...Stop.Ilogically...but not impossible..." Spoken and unspoken, I wonder if it is too much, if the excess is the limitant, if this rush is just too much to live with, too much curiosity to wander with, too much lust to still be thinking about it. Too much of it, yet we know so little about it. Wish I could mute again in the sole pleasure of your presence, to memorize every detail just to keep it as my personal treasure, the stir of senses,and the willingful circumstances that got us there. But you've lost me, or have i lost you? Too busy to know anymore, too sad to realize that everyone makes it, yet not everyone really feels it.Love

No comments: